Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Death of a wrestling superstar


I am and have always been a great fan of WWE Wrestling. If you're an old timer like me you would have grown up watching wrestling on tv. Tv3 has been showing WWE and Smackdown for years now. Then on Astro Supersport CH80 every Tuesday at 10pm. Can't say i've watch much of Smackdown but enough of it to make Eddie Guerrero my favourite wrestler from Smackdown. I didn't catch yesterday's RAW so i only just heard of this news when my brother came online and his msn nick read "Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005 (R.I.P)". At first i thought it was a joke so i googled it and true enough this WWE Smackdown superstar has passed away last Sunday, November 14. To my understanding this weeks show was a tribute show to Eddie. You can read a sypnosis of this episode at the end of the post.


After John Cena's match he paid tribute to Eddie, taking off his Eddie Guerrero t-shirt and placed it on the mat with his championship belt on top of it. His way of saying "You're always a champion".

News:
1. Pittsburgh Tribune
2. Forbes
3. MSNBC
4. Yahoo! News

Wrestling:
1. WWE website
2. Sypnosis of Raw 13/11/2005
3. TNA Mourns The Passing Of Eddie Guerrero
4. WWE Updated

Eddie's Guerrero:
1. Carrer
2. Pictures
3. WWE Tribute Pictures

Tribute Video's:
1. WWE 1 2

My condolences to the Guerrero family.

No comments: