Friday, April 29, 2005

oh...ouch ouch

erm...erm.... juz back from dental clinic... guess wat i did??? heheh....braces...erm.... it's not pain but as wat mr jee said...it's sore... n my teeth is super tired rite now... it's like kena ikat n standin there whole day... Oops...not whole day... it's 2 whole years... MAN!!!! how can i tahan??? but i hav to... i will miss lots of nice foods... my mr KFC... my mcDonald... My pizza.... My Kim Gary... My Mamak... My chewing Gum... OH no... all my favourites!!!! Now PORRIDGE stalls will welcome me the most.... haihz.... porridge... u know... i hate mr porridge so mch !!!!!!! so much!!! so much!1!!
Ouch ouch~~~...... SORE SORE!!! from today onwards...i can't talk much, can't eat much, can't smile much...haha...sooo damn ugly... haha........but it's a very good time for me to KEEP FIT~~!!!! muahahahahahaha

No comments: