Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thanx to u... BB

It's been quite a while since my last post in this blogger. Erm... wat can i say... life was busy before today where i can actually sit down here n type. Haha... perhaps im not the one who suppose to say busy... coz ELMO was the one who done almost every work n i was the one who "ganbatei" for him fer while then ZzZZzzzZzz... My works was juz milo'ing with him, sit beside him then tell him... "i cannot tahan d... i got to sleep"... hahaha..........

Reli want to thank him... hehe... Muacks muacks... for all the assignments, projects as well as DAVID TAO's showcase... I dunno how things will be if it was not him helping me ALL THESE WHILE.........hehehe........ THANX........ I reli enjoyed the showcase on last saturday... haha.. u can c tat rite??? shouted like "SIAO LANG".....

hehe... THANX THANX N THANX... if it weren't u who teman me to Pyramid to shop n shop n shop... i wouldnt hav get the 4 tickets... if it weren't u who drove me to MidValley, i wouldnt get 2 more extra tickets... hmmm.......... ARIGATOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo........

1 comment:

elmo said...

you are welcome oh angel..... i told u rite... wif me dun have to worry.. i will always try do my best to help you in anyway that i can. love ya!