Monday, March 14, 2005

one last cry....

its now 2am monday morning and i'm still up doing things on the internet.. unconstructive work that is. just checking out websites aimlessly and without a reason. have david tao playing singing one last cry (live version). dunno some how tonite this song catches me. why am i still up? should be sleeping rite now but i'm not. watching and looking after angel while she sleeps away incase she wakes up and needs something. will be sleeping soon i suppose. nothing much has changed since the last post, still have tat thought on my mind and at the same time just wondering wat it could have been if i had met and went after angel earlier. lots of if's in my head which is not too good. its patricia's and karen's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! if you ever come to know of this blog tat is ;) hehehe.

anyways i think i shall wrap up. my download is complete and the song just finished. with that i shall leave u with the song... one last cry lyrics...

My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

Chorus:
One last cry, before I leave it all behind
I�ve gotta put you outta my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I�m down to my last cry

Cry......

I was here, you were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone
Gotta get over you, nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

Chorus:
One last cry, before I leave it all behind
I�ve gotta put you outta my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I know I gotta be strong
Cause round me life goes on and on and on
And on.....

I�m gonna dry my eyes
Right after I had my
One last cry

Chorus:
One last cry, before I leave it all behind
I�ve gotta put you outta my mind for the very last time
Been living a lie
I guess I�m down
I guess I�m down
I guess I�m down...
To my last cry...

No comments: