Tuesday, January 04, 2005

an ordinary day....

-> it seems that everyone is back to school again and here i am still in brunei doing nothing when i should be back there keeping my angel company especially this thurs when she has her supervisor clinic. how i wish i was back in kl now. the past week or so away from angel has given me the time to reasses thoughts and what i have with angel and you know wat... meeting angel has been the best thing of my life. things are really going well for us and i really see it going some where. i really do. i know things are a little hard when i'm not around every now and then and i hope to change that.

-> oh ya angel thought me how to play minesweeper... she got so frustrated teaching me the game and insists that she has thought me once before. i don't remember but she said she did.. so she did ;) who's is to argue with that. lol... eventually i took the interest as well and started reading up on the net how to play the game.. was still blur but determined to learn the silly game. what seemed silly then now really interesting. if only she had explained earlier the 8boxes walk around thing then maybe i would have picked it up ages ago. lol... so now whenever we're online we would be playing it on msn and you know wat... I ALMOST WON! hehehe... of course a few nudges (have you guys tried msn7 yet? awesome stuff) to hint she wants to win... so a few accidental clicks here and there... hehehe...

-> i still remember how angel and i met... it was a beautiful day when i walked into the auditorium and there was this girl whom i have no idea who she was but she was smilling at me. naturally i smiled back and ever since that first smile she has captured my interest. attendance time i would try to catch her answering but always.. i mean always i missed it as i assumed she had a typical chinese name and would be maybe 50 some thing on the list. hehehe.. so ya it was a mission to find out and i did eventually. i remember one time before i knew her name i wrote the girl in red in front of me on my notebook to one of the guys and asked them if they knew her name. lol... then one day i got the courage to leave her a note and didn't even pass it to her personally. hahaha... i ran to the parking lot found her car and left it on the windsheild. hahaha... never expected her to actually message me the same day. since then we started talking and eventually dated and now almost 6mths in the making. boy does time pass by really fast. half a year already. thinking back now i am really glad that i invited her to join us at sunway for the mapcu games. even then i didn't expect her to show up then suddenly her name appeared on my mobile "Hello, Andrew... are you still in sunway?" Angel do you remember "STONED FACE". hehehe... i still can't believe it took me over a year to get the courage to actually say hi to her and make a move. in that 1 year we exchanged or rather i wrote her letters (as what we chinese would say KAO her) and whenever i was back in brunei we would spend hours chatting on msn about everything. i remember the first time we chatted it was till 4am... since then we've had 6 anniversary chats and a record 6am chat. hehehe...

-> ok i am off for lunch. am now in the office doing absolutely nothing... no calls so far and i'm hungry... wonder wat angel is having for lunch and where... prob she's at lucky know them... eating wat? hakka noodles of course.. unless today cos i'm not there so she's having pan mee. hehehe.. we shall see wat angel comments later one when she comes online at 4. ta ta

5 comments:

angel said...

too long d n i dunno how 2 comment... haha... but u r right... i ate pan mee at allison 2day... hehe...

ur minesweeper... em hem... ok la... not too bad!!! but still i won!!!if u cannot nudge i can help u 2 nudge!!!muahahaha...

oh.. ur notebook cover wif "the girl in red" stil wif me.. dunno u remember or not but u actually "saved" my FCM notes wif ur "girl in red" n "andrewjee my name is andrew jee elmo bla bla" cover.

aiyo... wat time liao... he alwiz FFK me... 4pm then come online so late pulak.. 11pm become 12am... n when in coll is even tmore terrible, he said he will be okie at 2pm then waited waited... guess wat? 3pm..I GOT NO COMMENT!!!

Jasmine * said...

Angel n Andrew, if I never knew the existence of this blog, I would never know how you guys met and how the whole thing happened! Anyway, I can see that you guys make a great couple through what you've written. Beautiful! Full of feelings... I really wish you both the best! Don't forget to invite me n Rui to your wedding! ;) by the way, I am fine. Leaving for Brisbane end of February... kinda sad to leave APIIT.. I've been doing nothing for these two months. Retired. Old n Rusty. Who's been asking about me? Tell them I'm on holiday for the whole year! haha.. wish you guys best of luck!

How come Andrew's in Brunei and not back in APIIT? Good luck in your final year projects!!!

angel said...

haha mei mei... how r u liao??? erm erm...so pai seh!!! hehehe......so good hor... goin 2 aus liao... wish u all da best there k!!!

elmo said...

hello jasmine... didn't think you would check your cooments that quickly. lol.. good luck to you and rui when over in Brisbane. You will love it there especially the beaches but watch out for the sharks ;) hehehe.. but its a wonderful place to study. a little on the quiet side but the sights! amazing. thanks again for dropping by and keep us posted on your blog k. i'll post a link to yours soon and michelle's. cheers.

Jasmine * said...

To Jie: I'm siCk! =< LoVe SiCk n FeVeR. Can't c him = fall sick. He was sick = now I'm sick. siGh! I've been infected... =P ThX. A little bit bu she de.. going off on 25th Feb I think! keep in touch!! MiSs u!

To Andrew: I will keep u guys posted! will take pics n upload in friendster! Will appreciate the time n experience I (am going to ) have there. If there are any questions about aus, I'll ask ya!~