Monday, January 03, 2005

back 2 coll !!!

today it's da 1st day back 2 coll after da christmas n new year holidays. I only hav 1 class today which is.. erm.. sorry ya..can't reli remember wat's da subject name d but it's DDD class. Hehe... erm... it's quite boring n my friend bside me (pat) came late fer bout 5 minutes n when da lecturer was lecturin.. she kenot sit diam diam... hahaha... she said "so boring"...

Wat he taught today? Relational model.. touchin bit of SQL(juz a little bit)... n integrity constraints... Eh... how would i know all these??? haha... TODAY I GOT PAY ATTENTION !!! i mean not fully concentrate but at least better than classes before holidays.

I got my new text book.. DBMS one... cost me rm64.. i hope in da end of da module tis book will help me to hav better understandin on tis subject.. muahahaha...

2moro got 2 classes.. i hope it will not be borin.. but... drream la... where got class not borin 1??? hmmm....

No comments: