Friday, December 31, 2004

painful to know...

-> its not easy when you know someone is sad because we can't be there for them. tonite after reading my angel's post i know how she feels inside. i don't reli know how to say sori to her rite now especially wif everything that is going on. its especially hard for her as she was expecting me back on the 3rd. i too was hoping to go back on the 3rd but things came up... my grandmother is sick and now all of use are on standby waiting for our parents phone call telling us to get on the next flight in or drive back to kuching. my dearest... if you are reading this now... this very moment after i finish tis... i am truely sory that i won't be there the first week back. i would love to and i want to... just that things took a sudden turn. i reli hope you do understand... i will make it up to you when i get back there my dear. it hurts me to know that you are sad and i do wish i was there now to manja u like i always had when i was around. i love you angel.... i miss you just as much as you miss me. the week is passing by fast... soon i will be back next to your heart again. i know its tough being alone but i am always wif u in spirit.... sounds familiar? hehehe... i miss u so much!

2 comments:

angel said...

i understand but im still sad...

elmo said...

i know my dear.. i know... i wish i can give u a hug rite now...