Monday, December 27, 2004

It came.. it came!!

-> These past couple of days i've been worried about something and its been delayed for a couple of days and its has never done that before. then today suddenly beep beep its finally come! WOW wat a relief. Too bad i can't tell you that its all about but i'm sure one day you guys will definately go through this. I can assure you that. hehehe..

-> my angel is attending a wedding reception tonite and won't be back till later tonite i suppose since i'm all alone right now posting this. hehehe... she was telling me about the wedding pictures that her cousin took... there were these set where the groom and bride was partially naked (undies and bra) and pictures were taken like that. strange thing was my baby actually likes the idea and wants it too next time... when it comes to our turn. wow.. is that pressure or wat.. hahaha... but then mama came in and said are you crazy! no way you're going to do that.. lol... we shall see... hehe...

-> FYP IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!! ahhhh.. that feels so much better now that i've gotten it off my chest. hahaha... if you're wondering... we have to do a final year project as part of our degree course and i've ventured into Robotics and i am having problems limiting my research scope. hopefully these next couple of days i'll be able to make up my mind about it.

-> k lah.. i don't reli have much to post anyways... slept like a pig today.. woke up abt 11am this morning and from there my dad started really slow. not that i could reli think of anything much but my darlin... i miss her very da much and can't wait to see her... i wonder what she would be doing for this new years... my plans are indefinate yet as my whole family might want to take the trip up to KL instead of spending it over in Labuan like we used to. Hopefully the plan goes through...

2 comments:

angel said...

wif undies n bra n covered wif towel 1 la...hehehe...oh...woke up so late...i woke up at 8++....kesian...n no worry on fyp...u can do it!!!

elmo said...

umm no towel also can bah! hehe.... so ke lian an qi