Wednesday, December 29, 2004

im afraid...

im afraid...afraid tat i mite lost trust 2 everyone...my frens ard me i mean...i dunno how can things spread tat fast n chun!!! i find myself very stupid...reli stupid...i will not tell anyone bt my feelins again... frens kenot be trusted... "tel la tel la...i wont tel anyone 1..."...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

im lost totally... i cannot trust anyone... except for myself... im afraid... one day...everyone ard me will betray me... i dun understand... y certain thing can be promised so easily n ended up wif nothing... i afraid... afraid of promises...

im alwiz a lamerz...im so lousy... i dare not to face avthing... y am i so stupid? i've tried... tried to be smart... i can be smart when i counsellor ppl but when it comes to myself...i can be tat blur... i mite give ppl an impression tat i pretended to be good gal in front of ppl but in fact im not... but tis is bcoz i do things too carelessly... i blurt out things too easily wiftout thinking of the consequences... n i trust ppl easily...

sumone told me b4... she said... 每个人一定会把事实告诉你,但是不会把全部事实告诉你!!!

i feel insecure now... to everyone ard me...except fer my family...

1 comment:

elmo said...

insecure even around me? my dear wat happened?